Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆THE BEGINNING

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

☆THE BEGINNING

There is a part of me that wonders why starting my blog is so hard to do. In my head I have started this many times, and I have never had a problem writing my thoughts and experiences in the many journals that are scattered around my house, but maybe it is like beginning a new sketch book - it is new and pristine and I can't wait to start working in it - but more often than not that sketchbook is still untouched weeks later.

Like this blog which has sat untouched since early January…

So this post is about making that first mark, making the blank pages not so pristine, just getting out there and writing it.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...