Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Illustration Friday

Friday, September 3, 2010

☆ Illustration Friday


'When an irresistible force such as you 
meets an old immovable object like me.' 



This weeks Illustration Friday had me stumped for a few days - until Bean and I had a set to at the breakfast table. 

Bean: "Done!"
Me: "One more mouthful"
Bean: "Done Mummy"
Me: "Just one more"
Bean: "No Mummy, done mummy"
Me: "Please..."
Bean: "Done! Done! Done!"

What followed was a battle of wills, me wanting her to have just one more mouthful of cereal, and her hanging over the side of her high chair, mouth clamped shut, shaking her head, shouting 'DONE, DONE, DONE!' at the top of her lungs. I am not sure who won that round, but I had the idea then of having Bean pose for a few photos and trying to capture immovable.

As she has the attention span of a gnat... errr... two year old, I had about 5 minutes of posing, but I think I captured something that was close enough to the pose I wanted.

Surprise!
Sad
Very Sad


Between each photo she had to see the image on the camera, making sure I had taken the photo. Too cute!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...