Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ My Personal Challenge for September

Monday, September 6, 2010

☆ My Personal Challenge for September

I am not usually one for setting monthly challenges, especially ones that I have to do daily. More often than not I end up missing a day which turns into two, then a week, which turns into the rest of the month.  I do this a lot and I know this is something I need to address...someday!

Anyway I decided at the start of September that I would attempt a daily challenge, a simple one, one that only requires five minutes a day at a minimum, and one that uses the materials I already have. So digging out the moleskine journal I bought after reading Danny Gregory's 'Creative Licence' I have started sketching a little each day.

I am only 6 days into my challenge, but so far so good. Here are a few so far taken with my iphone..









The only rule I have is that the sketches are to be done in ink - so no erasing mistakes! It makes for some interesting sketching, probably more honest sketching, and slightly frustrating at times - especially when Bean wants to help Mama draw. ('Bless her!' she says with a grimace) 

So we will see what the month brings - I am determined to continue for the month, but life quiet often has other plans!

What creative challenges have you set for yourself this year?

xx

1 comment :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...