Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Weekend in Photos...

Monday, September 13, 2010

☆ A Weekend in Photos...

A busy weekend, lots accomplished, more to do!

Bean Finger Painting
Clearing the Ivy - still! Its grown over, under and through this shed!
We have a huge Lavender bush in the middle of the yard
I think we'll move it to the side
I keep saying I wish we had a [insert plant here] and then one blooms in the yard!  I mentioned Irises to my Nan on Friday and found a huge clump of irises about to bloom on Saturday!
Not sure what bulb these will be? Hyacinths maybe
Bug
Out for Breakfast
Going to feed the fish with gran parents
Entrance to Japanese Gardens
I'm Knackered!

xx


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...