Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ The First Blush of Autumn

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

☆ The First Blush of Autumn

The weather is turning here, and outside my lounge room window were the amazing colours of the leaves turning gold and red for autumn... just the one branch for now!



I'm working hard on a huge illustration - an idea I had for a series of drawings, and I am loving working with my promarkers again. Such fun! I hope to have it completed by the end of the week.

Have a great 'hump' day.


x♥x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...