Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Soaked [Illustration Friday]

Sunday, May 22, 2011

☆ Soaked [Illustration Friday]

Soaked - this was a hard one to depict. I wondered about adding beads of rain in her hair and on her clothes, but I didn't want to be unhappy with the result. Yes, yes I chickened out, but I think I will put it on my list of things to experiment with in the future.

Not as detailed as my previous illustrations, but just as much fun to draw. I kept stopping, wondering what her story was, why was she standing on a door stoop soaking wet?




•*¨*•.¸¸

2 comments :

  1. Love the colors! You always use such an appealing color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her. I like the expression and the story she tells.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...