Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Creative Projects

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

☆ Creative Projects

I am writing this watching the most fabulous documentary series - one born every minute, so I am slightly distracted. I love this documentary - it makes me laugh, it makes me grimace and it makes me cry.

It makes me realise how lucky I am to have such beautiful, if not testing, children.

But this is not what I wanted to write about today. (Although I would definitely recommend watching - but perhaps not if your expecting - unless your braver than I was!)

I wanted to share some of what I have been working on.

I am determined not to leave the hand made christmas presents to the last minute like last year, so I have started the planning of the art case,


And the little book of big ideas, and princess fiona plushie


And last minute fingerprint trees, for my brother and future sis-in-law who tie the knot next weekend (whoot!!)

So it been a busy week so far at casa de mac, tomorrow I have promised bean that we'll make play dough and mermaid rocks.... It will be an adventure for sure!

What have you been up to this week? Have you been creative or gone on an adventure?

•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...