Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Working for Family [and a work in progress]

Thursday, October 20, 2011

☆ Working for Family [and a work in progress]

I have lots of projects in the works at the moment. Lots of work nearly or just completed. Some of which I can share with you soon, some will have to wait until after my client - well my brother and future sister in law, approves the final image.

Have you ever worked for family? I used to work for my uncle in a market research firm, and I hated it. Hated the daily grind, hated the pressure of needing results now, hated the sick feeling in the stomach when a human error was discovered. I escaped overseas and I left on a late twenties gap year with Mr Mac.

And I never looked back.

And I think I swore I would never work for family again.

It was a pleasure doing this project for them, but now I have a jittery, nervous, nearly sick feeling - will they like it? Is it what they want? Well the only way I will find out is if I press the send button on the email sitting in my drafts folder!

I just need to gather up my courage to do that. (Maybe a glass of wine as well?)

So work in progress...


She's looking a bit zombish but it is a bit of an experiment. We will see how she turns out and share the results

 •*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...