Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ AEDM - DAY 18

Friday, November 18, 2011

☆ AEDM - DAY 18

AEDM is the most incredible challenge, just when I think I must have exhausted all my ideas I sit down with my pad and this is what ended up on the paper. 

Bird Song
©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
My own little princess wants this one in her room, but wondered - where the princess birds hair, dress and legs were?

Nothing like a three year old critic!

Have a great weekend
•*¨*•.¸¸

4 comments :

  1. Fantastic! You must be super pleased with this. Isn't is great how AEDM just keeps pushing you forward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - the eyes have such amazing details in it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great and love the three year old critic... at least they manage to do it and still be cute at that age... wait until they are a fifteen year old critic... then you'll know you are alive xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...