Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Hand Made Christmas [Part Three]

Monday, December 19, 2011

☆ Hand Made Christmas [Part Three]

Continuing the hand made christmas theme, along with a sign for my brother-in-laws 'man land' room (aka the xbox room, aka don't enter if you hear guns blazing cause im in the middle of a 'gears' session) - incidentally how many of you out there are xbox widows like me?

Anyway, I made a 'manland' sign and we made them a cool wire photo holder from an old frame similar to this, but in the rush to wrap everything before the secret spiller [aka Bean] woke from her sleep, I forgot to take a photo of them.

But I did remember to take a photo of the iphone holders I made them.


I found a great tutorial here for these, and they were so easy to sew, but such a practical gift - I don't know about you, but I've lost my phone in my purse so many times!

I think they will come in very handy - I may have to make one for myself.

Have a great day!
•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...