Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Messenger [Illustration Friday] + Season Tidings

Saturday, December 24, 2011

☆ Messenger [Illustration Friday] + Season Tidings

I had just finished this painting for my niece when the email alert come in for this weeks illustration friday.

Messenger
©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
It felt very synchronistic!

I can't believe that it is Christmas Eve already, where has the month gone? And after furiously sewing and creating, at the last minute I hot glued the last felt circle onto the last hair clip. The presents have all been wrapped and ready to transport, and salads for our BBQ tonight are prepared.

I am ready to relax and indulge.

I hope that you all have great festive season, no matter what holidays you celebrate, and that 2012 is a year of growth, happiness and love.

I am taking a week off to enjoy my family, in this time of sharing and giving.

Much love.

•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...