Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ 2012 Dreaming

Sunday, January 1, 2012

☆ 2012 Dreaming


'Resolve'
Pen & Ink
©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
Happy New Year everyone! 

Being an aussie I have had almost a days head start on a lot of you, and had the most amazing day - a clear head this morning, pancakes with the family, celebrating with old friends lounging in the sun for a NY day BBQ.  This evening will be filled with creativity, with a new painting on the way, and Tam Laporte's Life Book course downloading as I type.

Traditionally I like to spend some time at new years reflecting on the year past, and what dreams I want to achieve in the next. I know of course that most resolutions tend to be forgotten by the end of January, and they don't work for some, but I find that by writing my dreams down I am more focused, and more committed.

I have huge dreams for 2012, a new direction, some exciting projects and creative anvenues, some health and fitness goals, some plans for work needed around the house, a commitment to spending quality time with family and friends, saving some money and huge plans centring around my art, my blog, and finally! opening up my etsy store.

A busy year planned so far, an exciting year ahead, and I can't wait to just jump. right. in!

So what are your resolutions? Your dreams? or are you a non-resolutions kinda person, like a good friend of mine? Do you stick to them or do they fade away? I'd love to hear how you celebrate the beginning of a new year.

  •*¨*•.¸¸



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...