Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ ATC's [january]

Monday, January 23, 2012

☆ ATC's [january]


©2012 Kirstin McCulloch
 Usually I try to have my Illustration Friday piece up on a monday night. It's a great way to start off the week, to accomplish something, finish something on day one. (Well ok, I know that technically sunday is day one of the week, but..)

Anyway, this weeks prompt twirl had me a little stumped, but I have started, and I have been inspired by week three of Life Book 2012, so it is something a little different to what I have created recently.

So you'll have to come back tomorrow to see the finished piece, or have a sneak peak on my face book page to see work in progress.

©2012 Kirstin McCulloch






This months ATC exchange on the willowing.ning site was lady birds, or lady bugs as we call them. (Does anyone know - Is there a difference?)


My youngest is nicknamed bug (as in cute little lady bug) and has been bug since I first found out I was pregnant. And both my girls are obsessed with the one and only Kimmi doll in our house - huge screaming fights ensue when she is found in a hiding spot I or Mr Mac put her to save the peace.

So for this months challenge I was inspired by my own baby Bug, and we'd just had a huge kimmi doll fight the day I sat down to create these!

The scanner obviously focused on the stick on bug on my second card, so the facial details are out of focus.

Happy Monday everyone!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...