Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Belated ATC Exchange Reveal

Saturday, January 7, 2012

☆ A Belated ATC Exchange Reveal

This week has seen a huge amount of work being completed.

*New paintings (can't wait to show you this one in particular - in my opinion one of my best yet!)

*I have up a new face book fan page

*I am part way through a redesign for Listening to the Squeak, 

*Lifebook 2012 started (so. much. fun and its not too late to join!) and 

*I am half way through my submission for Inspiration Avenue's Damask Challenge 

But I have been meaning to share these ATC's with you before the start of 2012, but in the frantic lead up to christmas, lots of planning and reflection around the new year, and the start of Lifebook this week, they we lost for a wee bit.

Last months ATC exchange on willowing was baby animals. Too cute! And I had the fabulous Kyles from Blissful Pumpkin as my partner so I was very excited to receive mine!

Anyway here are the cards I sent to her.

Girraffeling
©2012 Kirstin McCulloch

Unicorn in Training
©2012 Kirstin McCulloch
This months challenge is lady bugs and I am very excited about this one as my youngest was called Lady Bug, and now just Bug, since I first found out I was pregnant with her.

I have another huge week ahead planned, including, as part of my year of bravery, a new monthly give away, and the next life book class.

Have a great weekend

•*¨*•.¸¸

4 comments :

  1. Lovely ones! I have joined Life Book, too!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. Your baby giraffe is so adorable. :)

    -- Sarah, visiting from Artists in Blogland

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable. You certainly are lucky to have been paired with Kyles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unicorn in training, so sweet. Really adorable ....xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...