Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Blog Button Requests

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

☆ Blog Button Requests


I have had several requests from some amazingly generous people, who said they would love to share a blog button for Listening to the Squeak, if I were to make some.

Well...Finally I have some made, based on three of my most popular paintings.



Clicking on the images above will take you to the 'Listening to the Squeak Button' page where the code is for each image.


If you have a little bit of time, and a little bit of space, I would love it if you would take the time to grab and share one of my buttons. 


Thanks for your support.



P.S. I would love to share your stories with others, so let me know if you have your own blog button - I would be happy to share them on mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...