Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Puzzled [illustration friday]

Monday, April 16, 2012

☆ Puzzled [illustration friday]


Well, she is not quiet as puzzled as she first appeared in my sketch, more bewildered than anything else.

And has anyone else drawn puzzle pieces before - they are deceptively painful, and they never seemed to line up. AGH - irritating. 

Have a great week.





P.S Don't forget to enter April's GIVEAWAYClick here to enter 

4 comments :

  1. Nice take on the topic, I like the way that she looks puzzled and is made up from puzzle pieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's beautiful, love the big glossy eyes and lips. I've only seen a couple of other puzzles painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty. Love the expression on her face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...