Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Fly [inspiration avenue]

Saturday, July 14, 2012

☆ Fly [inspiration avenue]

'GUM TREE FAERY'
SOLD
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE

This weeks inspiration avenue prompt inspired me to dig through my collection of gumtree leaves that resemble wings.

I love this collection, and the tattier the leaf the better.

It has been a while since I've managed to make a piece for inspiration avenue.

But this one was just there in my head waiting to, well,  fly.

If you have a minute pop over to the inspiration avenue website, to see what other inspiration pieces the members have added

Have a great weekend.



P.S Don't forget to enter this months SUPER GIVEAWAYClick here to enter.


4 comments :

  1. Your Gum Tree Faery is fabulous! She is sad, maybe because of her broken wing! Lots of faeries with broken wings lately!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I Love your brilliant idea of using a leaf for the wings!& Thank you for entering the Inspiration Avenues art challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gum tree leaves for wings? Magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully expressive face she has. Such a lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...