Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ FLOW [a LilliBean Designs Spotlight]

Thursday, September 6, 2012

☆ FLOW [a LilliBean Designs Spotlight]

'FLOW'
AVAILABLE HERE


Flow.

An ebb. A flow

I was feeling lost inside this huge flow of inspiration I was experiencing. I had all these ideas, and yet I couldn’t manage to put one thing onto paper that excited me. Nothing. 

But finally after hours of sketching crap, she flowed onto the paper.

I think I pulled her from the depths of my heart and so for me she represents a huge change. 

A change in the way I processed the flow of ideas, a change in how I processed disappointments and frustrations, and surprisingly it wasn’t only related to my creative processes. 

She symbolizes that you can flow through the set backs, any set backs, and not to spend hours. days. weeks. flogging yourself for your disappointment or frustrations. (and also you can ignore your inner bitch that tells you otherwise!)

And finally she inspires me to keep moving forward when the inspiration ebbs, and there is only a trickle left.

If you love her as much as I do, then Flow is available for sale in my etsy store: LilliBeanDesigns.

Have you had a chance to enter in this months give away? 
Pop over here to enter.






THE NITTY GRITTY:
Flow is a unique acrylic painting, on a collaged water colour paper base. Flow is 8.3 x 5.8” which means that the painting will easily fit into most standard sized frames. She would look awesome on a shelf somewhere surrounded by loved ephemera, on a wall on her own or surrounded by other inspiration art.

Flow is finished with a matt varnish, so there is no extra care required. Flow is also signed and dated and comes with it’s own certificate of authenticity.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...