Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Whiskers on Kittens [illustration friday prompt]

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

☆ Whiskers on Kittens [illustration friday prompt]

Whiskers on Kittens

I woke up this morning with the idea for this weeks illustration friday prompt in my head.

I had to put aside my half painted angel to paint this instead.

I can't believe that there are only two days left for AEDM for 2012, it has flown past so quickly.

And I have so enjoyed it. Both participating + seeing everyones amazing creativity.

So much inspiration out there, if only I had more time to visit properly.

I have made some more progress on my Christmas Tag for the swap I am organising.

I am not sure where it is going at the moment. I am trying to create it intuitively and not over think it too much.

If you are interested in joining the swap there are still two days to sign up. I would love it if you would join us!

Click on the image below for more details. 





1 comment :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...