Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Belated Xmas Tag Reveal

Monday, February 18, 2013

☆ Belated Xmas Tag Reveal

This weekend I spent a bit of time trawling through the multitudes of files and folders on my computer, desperately trying to free up a bit of space on my hard drive. I found I had duplicates + triplicates of photos and they were every where.

Usually I am much more organised when it comes to files, but I have been sloppy of late, and so it was time for a clean up.

So when I came across the Christmas Tags that I made for last years swap, I remembered that I hadn't shared them with you guys. 

In the end I made two, as one of our participants joined two minutes (literally!) after I emailed every one their swap partners.






I had so much fun making these cards + I loved sending them out to the other side of the world. 

Except for the arrival of our wee beastie, I wanted to organise a swap for valetine's day, (maybe next year), but I would love to organise a few more swaps this year.

I would love to know if you are interested in joining me in a few more + I would love to know your theme suggestions. 

By the way - have you had a chance to enter this months give away? Quick - Pop on over to enter!

2 comments :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...