Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ LIFE BOOK 2013

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

☆ LIFE BOOK 2013

I am a bit slow off the rank this year in the Life Book 2013 course. 

Most students are up to week 5, while I am half way through week 2. But I am ok with that this year. Last year I had little panic attacks when I missed a week. This year I am letting go a wee bit.

I knew I would be late starting this year. I had decided to keep all my work in one journal, and after a lot of research I decided on using a Dylusions Journal and I had to wait for it to arrive from the UK. [I just LOVE shiny new journals!]
Of course the other reason for starting late, was that our wee Beastie was due at the beginning of the year, so I knew that her arrival would mean some time away from the studio.

I managed a little more studio time this week, so I cracked open my journal (it is awesome to play in by the way!) + was able finished my first lesson.

This is my fairy art mother, who nurtures me + I hope will help me kick my little bitch to the kerb, when she rears her ugly head to make me doubt myself. I painted her on the front cover, so I see her every time I work in my journal + in theory she will buoy me before I even start working in the book.


I will be adding to her as the year passes, as I need different positive messages, so I will share her with you when I finish up the years lessons.

So if you had a little fairy god mother (or father!) on your shoulder right now, what message + wisdom would she share with you? I would love to hear your (or your fairies) thoughts!

3 comments :

  1. Your fairy art mother is very sweet!!! I'm in Life Book too and my fairy art mother tells me to enjoy the journey...and I am :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea I like her warm colors and star shirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous.... I enjoyed this Life Book Lesson too.

    My fairy art mother is telling me to make more art!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...