Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Featured - AmhalchyJewelry

Monday, May 27, 2013

☆ Featured - AmhalchyJewelry

This month the featured section is dedicated to some seriously amazing talent + beautiful etsy shops from people who have signed up for Denthes May Etsy Promotions. My fourth featured artist is Amhalchy Jewelry + her beautiful designs.

(all information is from Amhalchy Jewelry's shop)

***************

I love making Jewelry. My name is Aicha and I started making jewelry when I came to USA. I love creating Jewelry and see others wearing what I have created. 


Each piece is full of energy, peace and love, which are the feelings I want to transmit through all my creations. Like many crafted artisans, I take my time ensuring that each piece is carefully crafted. I also make custom order.



AmhalchyJewelry is a shop where you find Handmade Hijab Pins and Jewelry for Girls and Women mixed with Moroccan design. 



I hope you enjoy looking at my items as much as I enjoy making them for you. I would also love the opportunity to make items where you can be the designer. Send me your design ideas and I will try to make your own special item in your favorite colors and materials.
 
You will find more articles here :
Google   ~    Website  ~  Facebook  ~  Twitter  ~  Pinterest

***************

Pop back Wednesday for my fifth and final shop spotlight for Denthe's Month of Promotions. 


Don't forget that I want to feature YOU here! Yes you! Click here to find out more - it is super easy to join in (but don't hesitate to email me with any questions!)

2 comments :

  1. What a great surprise!!! Thank you so much Kirstin for featuring my shop. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! Especially like the chain linking she's done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...