Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Featured - MagicalArtCreations

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

☆ Featured - MagicalArtCreations



This month the featured section is dedicated to some seriously amazing talent + beautiful etsy shops from people who have signed up for Denthes May Etsy Promotions. My fifth + final featured artist is Magical Art Creations + her beautiful paintings.

(all information is from Magical Art Creations shop)

***************
I started painting with my father. I wish I had photos of us painting when I was little! He taught me how to hold my paint brush, how to mix paints and not to work my brush strokes too much.
 These are the little details I remember. His guidance growing up proved to be very important to me. 
I opened this store to share with you my Original Art. A little bit of me and who I am. I feel that my pieces of art hold a little bit of my soul. A little Magical Creation!

More here:                          Facebook   ~   Website   ~   Twitter
***************
Don't forget that I want to feature YOU here! Yes you! Click here to find out more - it is super easy to join in (but don't hesitate to email me with any questions!)


2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you have some wonderfully memories with your Dad. How fabulous that you've carried on the painting! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate this wonderful feature! I'm truly grateful!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...