Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ FEATURED - Natasha May

Monday, May 20, 2013

☆ FEATURED - Natasha May

This month the featured section is dedicated to some seriously amazing talent + beautiful etsy shops from people who have signed up for Denthes May Etsy Promotions. My third featured artist is the amazing Natasha May from NatashaMays Art world

***************
(information from Natasha's Etsy Store)

My name is Natasha and I live in Slovenia, Europe. I’m a self taught mixed media artist. You can also find me at my blog.


Are you looking for Original Mixed Media paintings? Here you can find whimsical pretty faces on mixed media backgrounds made by mixed media artist Natasha May.



 My mixed media paintings portray whimsical pretty faces on layered backgrounds using acrylic paints, colored pencils, collage and tissue paper to name a few.


Every painting of mine conveys a certain emotion and has its own message even though I don’t usually write any inspirational words on it. I like to leave that interpretation open for the audience to make up their own stories and ascribe their own feelings regarding the subject. I feel like I’m leaving blank spaces for you to fill in. This way the painting is just as much yours as it is mine. Enjoy!

Natasha also has an amazing looking course available called 'cotton candy girls' which I would love to take one day. You can find out more about Natasha + her amazing art here.

***************

Don't forget that I want to feature YOU here! Yes you! Click here to find out more - it is super easy to join in (but don't hesitate to email me with any questions!)


2 comments :

  1. That's beautifully put together. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully presented! I love Natasha's art and love the 'pure bliss' painting very much! Wish you all the best, Natasha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...