Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Contemplation [Commission Piece]

Monday, September 23, 2013

☆ Contemplation [Commission Piece]

I've been a bit absent from 'Listen to the Squeak' the last few weeks, but I have been busy with a couple of commission pieces.

Even typing that line, I feel a little smile inside - I couldn't have thought in my wildest dreams, that three years ago, I would be painting commissions, let alone being paid for it!

Anyway, I have been incredibly lucky + have some awesome clients, who have made the whole process so much easier!

This painting is called 'Contemplation' and I loved the way she turned out. I am not sure if she is contemplating some thing heavy duty, or whether to have ice cream for dinner.


I will let you decide +  I would love to know what you think she's contemplating.

Have an awesome week




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...