Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Under the Sea Tag Swap Photos

Monday, September 2, 2013

☆ Under the Sea Tag Swap Photos


In the hustle and bustle of life, I had forgotten to share with you, the tag I did for the 'Under the Sea' tag swap in July.

And to be honest, this one wasn't a struggle, because what else would an artist who lives in a mermaid obsessed house hold paint? 


I also wanted to share with you the amazing tag I recieved from Chel Marie.

She sent me the most amazing tag, even the envelope was a work of beautiful art. [Thank you so much Chel, I am still fending off Bean + Bug who want it in their room!]

This is the beautiful envelope she sent the tag in

The back of the envelope



How beautiful is this tag - so much detail + thought in it. And so inspiring for me! 

I am so lucky to have received this + I treasure it every day.

Thanks Chel.

If you want to see more of her amazing work pop over to her blog

 I hope you are all enjoying your Monday





2 comments :

  1. What beautiful tags (and envelope!)....

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Do you want us all to send you pics of the tags we each received so you can post the results of the entire swap, or is that not typically done? IDK... my first swap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...