Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Stencils + Masks [Lifebook 2013]

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

☆ Stencils + Masks [Lifebook 2013]


This weeks lesson was run by Joann Loftus, who took us through using stencils + masks. It was a fun lesson to do, with a girls silhouette collage element and a back ground layered of paint + stencils.


I only have one stencil, but I have often thought about making some more of my own to use. And I was a tad lazy with this lesson, I could have made more stencils + would have liked to, but I just ran out of  time. 

However, in the end I had fun doing this lesson - Thanks Joann!

Have you made your own stencils? What materials worked best for you? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...