Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Heads Up! [The Thanksgiving Weekend Sale Code]

Monday, November 25, 2013

☆ Heads Up! [The Thanksgiving Weekend Sale Code]



I wanted to give you all a heads up for this weekends super sale in the LilliBean Designs Store.

With Christmas just around the corner (YIKES!) there are some great things in store, to make special and unique Christmas gifts for friends, or family members.

So this weekend I am having a massive 30% OFF everything in store. Yup. Everything.


Pop over any time over the long weekend to grab your bargains!

Have a great week.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...