Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Kimmi Dolls [Fun Art]

Monday, November 18, 2013

☆ Kimmi Dolls [Fun Art]

I have had these Kimmi Dolls laying around our house for ages now. I originally bought them as labels for the girls wardrobe draws so they could tell where their dresses went.

Well actually I bought them for Mr Mac, so he would put their clothes away in the right draws, instead of where ever there was space.

They didn't work as I wanted - the girls kept pulling them off + Mr Mac just ignored them.


So I repurposed them!

Mr Mac drilled a hole in them + I painted + crafted their kimonos with some of the beautiful papers I have collected over the years.

And I love how they turned out! They are so sweet right?


A couple of these went to new homes over the weekend as I had them for sale at my stall.

Have you thought of repurposing an old item for a creative project lately? I would love to see what you've created. (And feel free to add a link to your project in the comments if you have written about it!)

I have also joined in with the 'Carnival of Creative Mothers' - its a month long blog carnival of creative mothers sharing their stories + how they nurture creativity in the home, our inspirations, processes + legacies. Pop back Wednesday for my first post but if you are a creative mama pop over here to join in!

AND don't forget this months give away is being drawn this Thursday - pop over here to enter - it is so super easy!

1 comment :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...