Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Self Portrait Mini Lesson [Life Book 2013]

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

☆ Self Portrait Mini Lesson [Life Book 2013]


The fabulous Jane Davenport provided a mini-lesson for this weeks Life Book class.

And it is a really simple technique.

One which I may employ later in other artworks.

So I flipped through a magazine + selected a few outfits. I also did a really quick (and not so great) self portrait, I had some left over paint on my palette from another project for the back ground. And Voila, an awesomely fun project completed!


Imagine the things you could include in this type of project. You could include anything - wings + tiaras spring to mind. And I can't wait to try this one again.

I have been totally rushed for time lately, but I really wanted to keep up with my life book lessons, they are so valuable,  so while I did rush this lesson, I still took a huge amount from it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...