Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Your Soul is Beautiful [Friday Art]

Friday, November 8, 2013

☆ Your Soul is Beautiful [Friday Art]

This week, some one in my life, needed me to tell them that they had a beautiful heart + a pure soul.

The hardest part of me telling this person, was I could tell that they didn't believe me.

Not right then anyway.

Maybe they never will fully believe me. But I have hope.

And if I can tell them they are loved + that I believe in them then maybe they won't feel as alone and lost, as they obviously have been.



It was troubling me that they didn't think their heart would steer them right. They felt their heart told them to do things that were wrong.

I found this so hard to process, because I have always believed that if you listen to your heart it won't steer you wrong.

So in the end I created this journal page, one that I will eventually print off + framed, so they can be reminded on a daily basis.

I would love to hear if you have anyone in your life who has doubted + what advice you were able to give them so that they believed in themselves again.

Have a great weekend.


9 comments :

  1. You are a wonderful friend. Hope your friend takes it to heart and doesn't forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful friend and soul too!! If that doesn't work...we attract what we are.....so ask them if they think you are a good soul......pretty sure they will say yes.....then tell them why do you think I would befriend anyone that wasn't a good soul.... you are a reflection of me.... Possible you may have to elaborate. I have written letters to friends...some just have such low self esteem they never really get it!! Sad really! Some are doomed to repeat dramas until the light comes on for them!! Beautiful girl and great message for a friend!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece of art and very kind and sweet too. What a good friend you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful and heartfelt journal page Kirstin. Hopefully your kind words will eventually make your friend realize and believe in your words. I love what Giggles said in her post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Your friend is lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely bit of art work and spirit of kindness. I think your art is one of the best ways to tell someone how special they are! We can reassure someone over and over, but they have to be ready within themselves to hear and understand it. Sometimes asking the right questions is more helpful. When someone comes to a realization themselves (or is led to that 'aha' moment) it has more of an impact. I am a weight loss facilitator, and I reassure people every week that they are just as important and valuable and worthy as anyone, regardless of their weight. And I never know what statement or comment will 'speak' to them and give them the understanding they need. Just keep doing what you are doing and you will help them find what they need! good luck, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a heartfelt post and beautiful art. What a wonderful friend you are

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I absolutely agree with you !! It is important to tell ourselves and those around us...every heartbeat is a reminder that we are ALIVE and so we need to put in a LIFE in each moment we live !!! We need to be our own CHEER LEADERS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...