Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Bunny Party [LifeBook 2013]

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

☆ A Bunny Party [LifeBook 2013]



This lesson was from Mindy Lacefield, of Tim's Sally.

She has such a distinct style, it is so lovely and soft, so I was excited to do this lesson with her.

As much as I enjoyed the freedom of the paint, the intuitive style of the painting, I found that my natural style would peek through in parts.

And I suppose this is what the LifeBook lessons are the best at.

Showing me/ us how to paint, or create in a style, that also allows my natural style to shine through.






Have you had a chance to enter 2013's final give away? It is super easy to enter, just pop in over here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...