Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Happy Affirmation with Micki Wilde [LifeBook 2014]

Monday, February 17, 2014

☆ A Happy Affirmation with Micki Wilde [LifeBook 2014]



Week 2: A Happy Affirmation with Micki Wilde

This was such a fun + happy project from Micki Wilde. Tying in with our word of the year, this week, I looked at a happy + fun word. One which described what I wanted more of in my life in 2014.

So the word I chose was ABUNDANCE.

Because I want abundance in all forms. Abundant Love, Abundant Laughter, Abundant Creativity, Abundant Kisses + Abundant Worth.



I love the grungy + bright feel of this painting. As well as its simplicity.

So what would you like to invite more of into your life? I would love to hear what you'd choose!

Have a great week.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...