Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Listening to Your Squeak [e-course]

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

☆ Listening to Your Squeak [e-course]


A couple of years ago I had someone say to me that I should do a course teaching people how to find their creative spark.

Initially I resisted the idea. I was still finding my way, and my inner bitch was loudly shouting "WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW..."

And since that comment, I have had several people ask me how. How did I start?

Well it turns out, that maybe, just maybe I can help people find their inner squeak.

So last year, I thought about it, I wrote some crap down + I shelved it. 

But over the last couple of months my squeak keeps saying 'Write it'.

Write. It.

Write your story. Write what you know. Write what worked for you. And share it.

So I am.

And I wanted to invite you to join me on my very first e-course starting April 1st.

At this stage I have planned about 12 self paced mini lessons + every fortnight you will receive a mini lesson containing a wee story, a creative exercise + a inner bitch slap down.

Oh... and its free. There is no cost to you except for materials (of which there are very few + they are super cheap if you don't have them on hand already) + your time. 

So I would love it if you joined me. And to make sure you don't miss out on a single lesson, all you have to do is sign up here.



I would love to know what you think... What would you want to know before you began? What did you need to hear when you started out? 

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

2 comments :

  1. I'm in and I'm thrilled!!! What a great idea!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirstin - Wild horses couldn't keep me from this course! Thanks so much for your generosity - I would have willingly paid to hear what you have to say about creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...