Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Be True To You with Kelly Hoernig [Life Book 2014]

Monday, March 3, 2014

☆ Be True To You with Kelly Hoernig [Life Book 2014]

Week 4 - Be True To You with Kelly Hoernig


This week was a bonus lesson, a lesson that isn't too intensive +  in-depth, but one which we still learn fun techniques + make beautiful pages.

This lesson was run by Kelly Hoernig, and I loved how this turned out. 

I love the simplicity of this page, a dictionary page, some tissue paper, tissue paper, a tag (from a pair of jeans that I liked), a stencil and some packing card.

And I love that all these items were things I had lying around the house, simple every day items.

And that is one of the things I love most about Life Book .


Have a great week!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...