Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ LilliBean Designs Spotlight [March]

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

☆ LilliBean Designs Spotlight [March]


WOW - Can you all believe that we are half way through March already? We are adjusting to the changes that have occurred in our home + I personally am relieved that the blistering summer sun is finally cooling off + Autumn is rolling in.

So whats in store this month?

There are only a few of these beautiful journals left...

Perfect for your daily notes, your journal pages, or for your shopping lists, these can be used everyday or for special occasions. They also make great gifts. My Nan is using hers for her daily to do's. 

They are soft cover, ruled line + are approx 12.5 x 20.5 cms (or close to A5 size). Don't see one you like? I can custom order one for you - please contact me for more details.

(edit 4/9)1. Pink Fairy available still

I have a limited number of these beautiful Kimmi Dolls in stock at the moment.

Totally hand crafted by me, they are a mixed media ornament, which you can hang with the ribbon they come with, or one of your own.

My girls (Bean + Bug) begged for one of these each for their bed rooms and they are now hanging from their door handle. But you could use them any where. My mum bought one to use as a gift tag on a special present for her friend.

They are approx 4 x 2" + are $8 each + postage.

"It's Time to Catch YOUR Falling Star"

This 3 x 4" (approx.) canvas painting comes with it's own easel so it can be placed any where you need to see a dose of daily inspiration.

This is one of my favourites from my easel collection, I love her big grey eyes + the message was very important for me when I painted her.

'It's Time to Catch Your Falling Star' [includes free easel]


"Uncertain Angel"

I painted this one after a period of uncertainty, I has so many ideas + plans + some of these had fallen through, and I was unsure of where I was heading. [You can read the whole story here]


Uncertain Angel is available for sale here. SOLD

I am ALWAYS happy to answer any questions you may have about any of the items I have in store. Please feel free to email me your questions, queries or custom orders.

Have a great week!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

2 comments :

  1. All beautiful and dreamy.... Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Efi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...