Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ LAST CHANCE [super sale code]

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

☆ LAST CHANCE [super sale code]


Hey Guys!

Just a quick reminder that there is still time to grab a whopping 50% off all items in the LilliBean Designs Store


But time is running out + you only have until tonight to use the discount code.


This is a never to be repeated sale + I will be retiring some of these paintings once their listing is retired.

Do you know of some one who might enjoy one of my paintings? Please feel free to share this code with others - you can do it simply by using the social media buttons on this post. Thanks x

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...