Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Tangled with Anna Dabrowska [Life Book 2014]

Monday, April 21, 2014

☆ Tangled with Anna Dabrowska [Life Book 2014]

Week 12 - Tangled with Anna Dabrowska (Finnabair)

This was such a great lesson by Anna Dabrowska. And totally outside of my comfort zone. Adding ephemera to my art, is something that I would love to do more of, in fact I have a box of little things, that I collect that one day, I would love to use. But I just didn't know where to start.



I love the way that this turned out, but there is also a big part of me that thinks it's not finished. 

I know it's not finished. 


But part of Anna (or Finnabair's) lesson is about listening to your intuition. + my intuition is telling me to leave it alone for now.


Leave her be, for just a while, a moment, and come back another day.

Listen to my intuition.

So I will.

Have a fabulous week.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...