Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Gratitude in the Now [Life Book 2014]

Monday, May 19, 2014

☆ Gratitude in the Now [Life Book 2014]

Week 17 - Gratitude and Living in the Now with Tascha Parkinson

This week was a quick exercise by Tascha Parkinson, remembering the things that we are grateful for.

And I have to say, that this was one of the funnest lessons so far, I loved painting my gratitude girl, playing with twinkling H20's again. 


And bonus, I was able to remind myself of all the reasons why I am incredibly grateful for my family + friends + our life at this point in time.


Such a cool reminder to be grateful + to always remember to have gratitude for my life.

What do you have to be grateful for? 

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...