Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Honouring my Inner World [Life Book 2014]

Monday, June 2, 2014

☆ Honouring my Inner World [Life Book 2014]


 Week 19: Honouring Your Inner World with Danielle Daniel


Danielle Daniel took us through a beautiful class of honouring our inner world, painting with intention + with our heart.

And I loved how this turned out. I have been working on painting with my intuition lately, which is really difficult. 

Difficult because I usually have an end in mind when I paint, and when I try painting with my intuition, I have to stop half way through, because my inner bitch usually starts to come out to play.

But I am very happy with this one, and that little bitch? Well she stayed in her deep dark cave during this painting...


I am really happy with the peacefulness + playfulness of this piece.

So painting with my intuition, seems to be a bit of a theme this month [See here + here]. And so far I am enjoying the ride!

By the way - did you know I am having a HUGE give away? Open until June 4th, pop over here to enter. (Did I mention huge? A gift voucher, new postcards + gift tags are up for grabs!)

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...