Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Stags, Pattern and Ritual [Life Book 2014]

Monday, June 23, 2014

☆ Stags, Pattern and Ritual [Life Book 2014]

Week 23 - Stags, Pattern and Ritual with Tam




I had been a little hesitant with this lesson, all these fabulous stags popping up in the Life Book Facebook feeds, but I had decided that this week was the week, I was going to try this lesson, and I can't tell you how much I love my stag.


Although I use teal + turquoise in a lot of my paintings + I originally thought that I would use a different colour for my stag. I really tried.... seriously I did, but in the end it ended up being turquoise any way!!


There was a pattern element to this weeks lesson as well, which was fun + I had to hold myself back a bit...

I knew that I could end up patterning everything...


So I kept it kinda simple.

'Majesty'
And in the end this is one of my favourite pieces from the year. And the word "Majesty' comes to me every time I think about this painting.

Have a majestic week!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...