Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Reverse Excavation with Effy Wild [Life Book 2014]

Monday, July 7, 2014

☆ Reverse Excavation with Effy Wild [Life Book 2014]

Week 25 - Reverse Excavation with Effy Wild


This was one of the most fascinating lesson that I have completed on my three year Life Book journey.

The reason I say this, is because the number one excuse I hear why people do not find time to be creative (And not just artfully, I am talking creative in general), is this...

"I would love to be creative I just don't have time"

But this weeks lesson from Effy Wild blew that excuse out of the water.

In fact I created this page, in only 15 minutes per day, for one week.

say wha??

Yup. 15 minutes per day for one week.

Now if you are on the Life Book course + have completed this weeks lesson, you will know how amazing it is to see you page come together + actually many of the stages ended up being less than the 15 minutes.

Reverse Excavation - Life Book 2014 week 25; Effy Wilds lesson create in less than 15 minutes per day

I enjoyed this method so much, I think I will be revisiting it, and like Jane Davenports lesson last week, it would be a great + quick warm up when I am feeling rusty!

So do you use the "No Time" excuse when it comes to creating?? Why not challenge your self to 15 minutes per day for the next 7 days + see what you can achieve in that time? I would love it if you shared the results with us....

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...