Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Sacred Inner Eye with Tam Laporte [Life Book 2014]

Monday, July 21, 2014

☆ Sacred Inner Eye with Tam Laporte [Life Book 2014]


 Week 28 - Sacred Inner Eye with Tamara Laporte

This was such an awesome lesson.

Not only where we painting one of my favourite subjects, but I also used a variety of different materials, many of which I haven't used in a very long time.

Using my rarely used (these days) pro markers on the iris, I also used a combination of charcoal, graphite, gesso, and spray inks.



I love how this turned out + I adored how the writing looks - all linked together in long cursive.

I think it will be my new favourite way to journal.

Have a great week.
post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

2 comments :

  1. Really gorgeous, Kirstin! I love how the writing looks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirstin this is gorgeous I love all the colorful layers and the depth it creates!! By the way you link on ppf isn't working!! You'll probably have to add it again!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...