Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Grace [Life Book 2014]

Monday, August 25, 2014

☆ Grace [Life Book 2014]

Week 33: Just Breathe with Finnabair (Anna Dabrowska)

The word grace seems to be popping up a lot in my life lately.

It is a word that when I am feeling critical about something in my life - whether it is an artwork, a plan gone awry, a crappy day, that seems to fall from my lips.

Grace.

So when I was doing this bonus lesson from Finnabair, it was Grace that seemed to be resonating again with me.


I love the colours of this page - the texture. And again I am not sure if it is finished but it is for just now.

And I adore that when I found the ribbon, that the there was a chip board element stuck to it with the word maybe on it.

Because that is totally me!

Do you have a word that is resonating with you lately?

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

1 comment :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...