Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ I will Love you until.... [Friday Art]

Friday, August 22, 2014

☆ I will Love you until.... [Friday Art]



So I was reading this awesome book over the weekend, and there is a line in it which stuck with me.

I sat down later this week, trying to decide what to do. I needed to paint and I have a new large painting I want to start, but I don't think I want to start it while trying to prep for the Harvest Markets next weekend.

Along the same vein as the winter princess, I have an idea of a painting called the 'sun goddess'.

As I sat with my journal in front of me, I decided to just play. And again this line kept running through my head.

This was such a fun page to make, and as always I loved that my hands were covered in paint.

It fills my soul with joy.


The line is different from the one used in the book, but I liked it better.

Oh and the book I was reading (if anyone is interested!) was Fighting Redemption by Kate McCarthy.  I loved it by the way - couldn't put it down.

So please share with us, what fills your soul with joy? Or what 'couldn't put it down' books have you read lately?? I would love to hear your stories.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

6 comments :

  1. Im looking cigars to seeing how this turns out. I already live the colours and that's a lovely line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and it's a gorgeous quote! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a truly beautiful painting Kirstin!! I love your idea of a sun goddess too:) There are too many things that fill my soul with joy to list-but yes, art and painty hands are certainly one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Paintings...and I too love the idea of a Sun Goddess...! Small simple things fill me with so much joy... You have inspired a new blog post!! Thank you for that!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shape and color, wow! Terrific handwriting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I worked with these very colors this week. They are magical and I love what you have done here. Some kind of transforming magic. What brings me joy? see and feeling the sunshine. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...