Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Turning a positive into a negative [Life Book 2014]

Monday, September 8, 2014

☆ Turning a positive into a negative [Life Book 2014]

Week 32 - Turning a Negative into a Positive with Micki Wilde


This was such a timely lesson - sometimes I swear that my life in totally in tune with the roll out of Life Book lessons. When there is something I need to learn, or something I need to address, or something I am unsure of, the Life Book lesson of the week seems to be the one I need to address the issue...

Or maybe they are like reading my horoscope in the Sunday paper - I take what I desperately need this week!?!

So the lesson I did this week was from Micki Wilde + I started with a page of blahs. Things that were going wrong, things that I didn't like about the day. And then I chose very bright colours, some bubble wrap stamping + a new chevron stencil and made the back ground.



This is the final page and once I finished I realised that covering up the blahs, I could concentrate on the day being a great day + by the end of the day I realised it was.

An arty equivalent of Morning Pages I guess!

So do you dump the blahs from your head to some where else? I would love to hear what you guys do...

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...