Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Expressive Florals [Life Book]

Monday, November 10, 2014

☆ Expressive Florals [Life Book]

Week 42 - Expressive Florals with Tam



I have learnt so much this year with Life Book - I have been loving the different styles, the different techniques, and I adored this weeks lesson, again with the fabulous Tam.

This is a painting that I adored the actual process. It felt loose, messy + abstract, but in the end there was a recognisable item in the final painting.


I love the bright pop of colour that they give off, especially in my journal that has lots of pastels, greys + teals!

By the way - I will be attending the Bathurst Christmas markets this weekend (nov 15th + 16th) so if you are in the Bathurst area I hope you will pop in + say hi.

And if you bring this voucher with you, you can receive 10% off everything in store.


You can download it by clicking on the voucher above or here.

The voucher is valid at all the markets I am attending for the rest of the year:

Until the end of the year you can find me: 

I hope you have a bright + happy week!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

1 comment :

  1. I love the bright pop of colour too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...