Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Quick Post [Friday Art]

Friday, November 14, 2014

☆ A Quick Post [Friday Art]

Week 46: 14th November 2014


I only have a few moments to post today.

I have the first of my Christmas Markets tomorrow + I am packaging up the earrings + charms + hair clips that I have been making this week. (I am so happy with how they turned out in the end too! Check out Instagram for the before + after pics!)

Anyway, while I was waiting for the resin to dry I dragged these notebooks out from the cupboard + decided to decorate them.

I bought them thinking they would be similar to these ones but they weren't and they had this annoying inspirational sticker on them that was in Chinese... well since I don't know any asian languages I assume it's Chinese...

So I decided to use my trusty Withering Heights book for inspiration....

And ripped out a few more pages from it + covered up the sticker.

These are the three I have done this week, which will be for sale this weekend at the markets.






And if your in the Bathurst area the Christmas markets are this weekend (nov 15th + 16th) I hope you will pop in + say hi.

And if you bring this voucher with you, you can receive 10% off everything in store.


You can download it by clicking on the voucher above or here.

The voucher is valid at all the markets I am attending for the rest of the year:

Until the end of the year you can find me: 

Have an awesome weekend.

[LINKING TO PAINT PARTY FRIDAY]

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

5 comments :

  1. LOVE your whale and the little horse. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!! Good luck at the market!! Love your work others will too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could see your jewelry-I imagine it's just as stunning as your paintings! best of luck with your market sales. Love how you changed up the books too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirstin! Your pages are precious! I am sure you will do great at the market this weekend. Wish I lived nearby to visit you. Have a great PPF and prosperous & fun weekend! Hugs, Rasz #67

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...