Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Unique Stocking Stuffers {LilliBean Designs Spotlight}

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

☆ Unique Stocking Stuffers {LilliBean Designs Spotlight}


I was so lucky to meet + talk to some amazing people at the Bathurst Markets.

People we so lovely + had some awesome things to say about my art (some of which made me tear up a little because they were so lovely! I am such a sap!)

Some one mentioned to me how great my calendars, journals + jewellery are for stocking fillers + unique Christmas Gifts.

So I thought before I head off to the next markets (next Saturday for those in the Cowra region) I would share some of the items in store with you.


My calendar is an awesome way to enjoy my art on a daily basis. 

They sold out with in a few days,  but I placed another order which is now listed in the LilliBean Designs Store.

AU$20 each + postage (Free for local delivery, $5 for Australian purchases + $15 every where else.)

Click here for more.




I have a small selection of these hand painted notebooks left - they have proved to be so popular with the market crowd! 

They are blank inside so they can be used for sketching, writing your dreams, poetry, grocery lists or to do lists. There are no limits to the uses of these notebooks.

And with christmas around the corner, unique stocking fillers!

$20 each + postage - click here to see the selection available.



Another popular addition to the LilliBean Designs Store are these small hanging wall plaques.

I have been told that they look awesome on door handles, on fridges + of course the wall.


Only $20 (+ postage) you can see the complete range of plaques + canvases here

Over the coming week I will be adding my new wearable art range (rings, earrings, compact mirrors, necklaces + hair clips.)

To make sure you don't miss out you can favourite my etsy store (which will show you updates in your dash board) or check out the LilliBean Designs Facebook page where I will be posting updates.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...