Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Whimsical Wizard {Life Book 2014}

Monday, November 24, 2014

☆ Whimsical Wizard {Life Book 2014}

Week 44 - Whimsical Wizard with Steven Speight


I wasn't sure when I first saw this lesson, how it would turn out.

I don't often paint boys, I mainly do them for clients, and I enjoy painting them, but they don't seem to appear naturally like my girls do...

So this weeks lesson by the amazingly talented Steven Speight, was a magical, whimsical wizard.

And I loved painting my boy!

There was such a wealth of techniques that Steven shared. The clouds were done with a template, as were the back ground details of the city.


And even though my wizards face is a little more feminine than I would have preferred I adore my wizard + am thinking of a few nephews who could do with their own wizards!!

Have a great week.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...